Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Change

So many things are changing in my life. I'm going to be a dad for the first time, the company I work for is being bought out by a current employee, my wife's boss is quitting (the one who hired her), our church is growing at such a rapid rate the building we just built is ready for an expansion (for the children's classrooms) and several other things I'll blog about later.

The thing about all this change is it's Good! This kind of change is the catalyst for growth. I think right now I must be having sympathy pregnancy because I'm feeling those growth pains.

It seems like God is stretching my vision on a daily basis, forcing me to grow. I Love It, because in this process of change and growth is a deeper more intimate relationship with my Heavenly Father. I'm learning how to lean into Him more than I ever have and I have to say I'm really enjoying the journey.

No comments: